Wednesday 11 July at 6.30pm to 8pm
Are you constantly throwing away food, wasting time and money going to the shops each week?
Join Chef Dominique Rizzo as she provides great advice on how to limit your food waste and create delicious meals at home. Dominique will provide expert tips on:
- What is already in the fridge that can be turned into creative meals
- How leftover food can be reused
- How to avoid food spoilage through shopping lists, menu planning and food storage
- How to use the most common ingredients that tend to be left over
As part of the Love Food Hate Waste movement we are excited to be presenting these workshops with the support of Brisbane City Council.
Includes information and tips on reducing food waste, recipe booklet with 11 recipes, shopping list fridge magnet, and Love Food Hate Waste tips, tastings and light refreshments.
Tastings of the following:
- Potato and broccoli hash cakes
- Vegetable san choy bao
- Trio of dips – avocado basil and yoghurt / Beetroot mayonnaise / Sweet Potato and Basil
- Sweet corn soup with avocado salsa
- Banana caramel mousse with peanut praline and yoghurt labneh